Architectural Review Committee (ARC) Responsibilities
- Review, approve and monitor all new home construction plans
- Review and approve requests for exterior changes to properties
- Communicate ARC guidelines to lot and homeowners, builders and subcontractors
- Track and maintain data on house and lot sales
ARC Monthly Meeting
Meetings are generally held on the third Wednesday of each month at 3:30 p.m. at the Kings Creek Country Club, unless otherwise noted.
Swale Guidelines for Residents
There are currently 5 Architectural Review Committee (ARC) documents available which provide clarity on ARC requirements and were developed to make the ARC processes visible and transparent to KC home and lot owners.
Please take the time to access and familiarize yourself with these documents. Please contact any ARC member with questions or for help in using the documents.
Summary of recent changes to ARC Document 2:
ARC Document #2, Rules for Builders, Contractors, Subcontractors and Landscape Workers
- Specifies that no construction or landscaping activity is permitted by contractors on Sundays or the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day (July 4th), Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Margaret Connors, Chair: email@example.com - 302-212-2276
Ron Altschuler: Ron.AltDC@yahoo.com - 201-819-2598
Barbara Green: firstname.lastname@example.org- 302-740-0876
Ryan MacPhee: email@example.com - 732-768-0324
Tom Maloney: firstname.lastname@example.org - 302-727-0885
Richard Sapio: email@example.com - 703-298-7799
Deb Chase : firstname.lastname@example.org - 703-868-4258